For my project I thought I would make a card but then thought I wanted to do something a little different and this is what I came up with.
When you put everything together, you come up with this great gift bag.
I really hope that you like my gift bag and if you don't mind please take a look around become a follower.
Now for Blog Candy time. All you have to do is leave a comment and become a follower and you come win your choice of a green or purple Cricut Vinyl and an extra little surprise in your package. The winner will be announced on Monday the 21st, make sure to check back to find out if you are the winner.
Thanks for visiting my blog and the whole blog hop, now you are off to see Elizabeth.
- Michele @ www.michelegreen.com
- Rebecca @ http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
- Missie @ http://createdbymissie.blogspot.com
- Shirley @ http://myhavens-bird.blogspot.com
- Rexann @ http://ibecircled.blogspot.com ***The birthday girl!***
- Paulette @ http://scrapalette.blogspot.com/
- Laura @ http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
- Allison @ http://goodybagdiva.blogspot.com
- LaShavia @ http://thecraftypinkbutterfly.blogspot.com ***You are Here***
- Elizabeth @ www.217creations.com ***Up Next***
- Debbie @ http://bugginattheseams.blogspot.com
- Kristen @ http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
- Sue @ http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/
- Tamara @ http://msmarascraftystuff.blogspot.com/
- Leah @ http://mycraftandchatcafe.blogspot.com/
- Rosewise @ http://www.worldtick.com/scrapaholic.php
- Nancy @ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com
- Susan @ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
- Lisa @ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com