Today I am sharing I project that is super easy to make. First I would like to apologize because I wanted to make it with a 4x6 frame but realized to late that I only had 3.5x5 frames but it works great whatever size you choose to use.
For the first note holder I decorated it with a Spring theme and will change it for every season or holiday.
With the second I used the same paper because I love it and it has pink butterflies and made a year long calendar to go one it.
To make these you will need
- a 3.5 by 5 piece of cardstock
- a 4x6 or 3.5 by 5 acrylic picture frame (I got mine from the Christmas Tree Shop bit they have them at Walmart)
- a monthly calendar print out calendar from the web (search 2012 monthly calendar and print the one you like the best)
- a 2.5 by 2.5 square of cardstock to attach to the calendar
- a 1 by 3 1/4 inch piece of matching cardstock for the pen
- a regular size post it note and
- a embellishment for your season/holiday holder
First you put the cardstock in the frame.
For the pen, you twist the end on the pen off and remove the pen and put it on top of the paper and roll in tightly around the pen then insert it back in the pen.
Then you add your embellishments and your all done.
I hope you like my project and hope you will try it out.