Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 18: Anything Goes

I made this for the Peachy Keen Challenge where you can make anything you want as long as you use Peachy Keen stamps.
 I got the strawberry cut and the basket cut from the Silhouette online store and used the Peachy Keen Everyday Faces stamp set. I cut lime green paper into strips and ran it through a paper crimper for the grass and used some lace I found at Joanns'. I really wanted to use the Cricut cartridge "Spring Cottage" but could not find it in any store and ordering it would take to long so Silhouette Cameo to the rescue.

Hope you like it, it was really fun to make.

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Just too cute! Love it. TFS

Melissa said...

The cutest strawberries EVER! Love the Peachy Faces you put on them.

Glora said...

Now those are some sweet strawberries. I love their faces. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Unknown said...

This is just fantastic!!!!! Wow!