Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Art Philosophy Project Day 3

Today's project is the pillow box on page 28. I also cut the tag from the cartridge at 2 inches and the stamp on the pillow box is from the stamp from the stamp set in the bundle.
I cut the box out of acetate at 8 inches.
Then I stamped it with Azure StazOn with the star stamp. After your stamping has dried now it is time to fold. It will be hard but keep trying On some parts it's easier to bend the outer edges to get them to stay.
Here it is put together. For the glue, it was really trial and error. First I used invisible vellum tape, that did not work. Next I tried Beacons Zip dry, nope did not work. Finally feeling defeated I tried hot glue and it worked!!


Cricut Couple said...

Another amazing project! I love it!

Java Jen's Creations said...

What a great idea to cut this box out of acetate! I'm definitely gonna give this a try! Thanks for the tip about using hot glue!