Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Project made with Close To my Heart Project


This is the first project using the new consultant kit from CTMH.
I used the Typeset Workshop To Go Kit. Which can be purchased Here.
I also used Jupiter and Bambo Ink.
To make the card:
Cut the card base at 5 1/2x8 1/2
Then the first layer at 5 1/4x 4
The small little piece is 2 1/4x 4
I used the star and tag from the Milepost shapes. For the star I just dragged it along the jupiter ink pad and I stamp the tag with a stamp in the stamp set in jupiter also.
On the side I used the Martha Stewart ribbon treader punch and treaded ribbon through.

I hope you enjoy my first project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe so pretty:)

Cricut Couple said...

So Pretty! Love how you did the ribbon trick with the punch. I hadn't seen that before. Guess I will have to get back to Michaels. Hee! Hee!